Hi There! I hope you are having a good start to your week. I have some good news and bad news. First the bad news.... I am not done with my Christmas cards! Gasp! The good news is that if you are in the same boat as me, Stamp, Ink, Paper has the challenge for you!
I have not felt well the last week so I opted for a super simple card using the awesome Gina K Designs Festive Foliage Stamp Set by Claire Brennan! I absolutely adore this stamp set. I used it to make several cards last year!
This was super easy. I started with a top folding card base of Neenah Crest Classic Solar White cardstock in a 110# cover weight. My top layer was Bristol Smooth Cardstock that I taped off with some Purple Tape by Thermaweb. I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans to inkblend within the open area. After removing my tape, I put the front panel in my Misti and used sponge daubers to apply the Early Espresso (SU) and Mossy Meadow (SU) Inks. Once stamped, I added a quickie glue pen over the open areas of the pine cones and added some fine sparkly glitter. I heat embossed the sentiment in Mossy Meadow on the lower left side. I thought about adding sequins but I loved the simplicity of this so I just left it as is.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, Tina


94E0B764
ReplyDeleteesçort İzmir
esçort bayan muş
ürgüp esçort
sivas esçort
esçort bayan denizli
esçort trabzon
çayyolu esçort
konya esçort
yozgat esçort