Hi There! I hope you are more ready for Christmas than I am! I've been sick for about 3 weeks and wow has it ever gotten me behind! I have boxes of gifts stacked up and not wrapped. I have not finished my Christmas Cards! It's really, really B.A.D...... So here I go with one last Christmas Card for the new Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge!
Here's what I came up with this....
This one is featuring some retired stuff.. and lots of it. The patterned paper is retired from Fun Stamper's Journey. The sentiment is a retired Stampin Up! set, called Mingle All The Way. I love good sentiment sets so I hold onto them after retiring if it is something I think I will use.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, Tina


This is so fun and cheerful!
ReplyDeleteBDD2B855
ReplyDeleteTrò chuyện ngẫu nhiên
צ'אט אקראי
Willekeurige chat
Tilfældig chat
Tilfeldig chat
미트플라이랜덤 채팅
随机聊天
Satunnainen keskustelu
Chat aleatorio