Hello and here's hoping you are having a fabulous day! I'm continuing with my Christmas in August theme and continuing to get a head start on my Christmas Cards. Today's card is using the new Pretty Poinsettia Bundle. At first look, I didn't think I needed a new Poinsettia stamp set. I saw a video that showed how much texture the leaves have once they are die cut and run through with the impressions plate and that quickly changed my mind!
Below this blog post, you will find a list of all of the Stampin' Up! products I used on this A2 card. Side note: The Merry Christmas sentiment is from an older stamp and die set, so it will not be linked.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings, Tina

![Pretty Poinsettia Bundle (English) [ 168147 ] Pretty Poinsettia Bundle (English) [ 168147 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168147s.jpg)

![Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102482 ] Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102482 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102482s.jpg)
![Peaceful Pine 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167691 ] Peaceful Pine 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167691 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167691s.jpg)
![Peaceful Pine 3/8" (1 Cm) Bordered Ribbon [ 167551 ] Peaceful Pine 3/8" (1 Cm) Bordered Ribbon [ 167551 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167551s.jpg)
![Linen Thread [ 104199 ] Linen Thread [ 104199 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104199s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Metallics Wow! Embossing Powder [ 165678 ] Metallics Wow! Embossing Powder [ 165678 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165678s.jpg)
![Versamark Pad [ 102283 ] Versamark Pad [ 102283 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102283s.jpg)
![Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147084 ] Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147084 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147084s.jpg)
![Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels [ 158987 ] Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels [ 158987 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/158987s.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment