Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is fabulous! I enjoyed a really nice long and relaxing weekend with my Hubby. Sometimes it's nice to just do a lot of nothing! lol We did grill out and watch some Cardinals baseball! Jeff and I usually go to a Cardinals game or two each year but last year came and went without a trip to St. Louis at all. We did manage to make a Spring Training game in Florida over the summer though!
So since it is Tuesday, I'm back over at Stamp, Ink, Paper with my take on a fun sketch!
Here is my card.. of course I had to skew it just a bit.. lol
I started with an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Basic Black Cardstock that was scored at 5 1/2". I added a strip of retired floral DSP that measured 5 1/2" x 3 1/4". I ran a piece of Black Stitched Satin ribbon across the front and knotted it on the left side. I cut two MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangles Stax.. The larger in Old Olive and the smaller in Calypso Coral. I also cut out the Medium Jar shape out of the Calypso Coral layer with my new Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Jars of Love Stamp Set onto the front of a piece of Acetate with Jet Black Stazon Ink. The jar image was stamped on Whisper White Cardstock. I used the new Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere the Acetate to the back of the Calypso Coral layer. I added some light pink and clear heart confetti to the inside of the shaker jar. I then used the heart strip that comes with the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies to cut a strip of Old Olive and Calypso Coral hearts to add to the front jar and card. I think it turned out really cute. I was super excited to get this bundle yesterday so yes, of course, I had to use it! I have a pretty extensive list of "must haves" from the new Stampin' Up! Catalog! lol
Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, Tina


38441791
ReplyDeleteForum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
BF921A9F
ReplyDeleteForum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum