Hello and Happy Friyay! Yep, it's Friday and it's pay day so it's definitely a Friyay!
I have another card to share with the adorable Stampin' Up! Honey Bee Bundle! and Golden Honey Specialty DSP! I hope you love it as much as I do!
Here's the outside of the card which came together soooo easily! I have an 11" x 4 1/4" inch Basic Black Cardbase scored at 5 1/2" for a top folding card. I added a panel of the gorgeous Golden Honey Specialty DSP (free during sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase!) that was cut with one of the stitched rectangle dies. I stamped the honey bees on whisper white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored in the yellow with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends! I used the coordinating dies to cut out the honey bees and then added a little clear Wink of Stella to the winks for some shine. I stamped the sentiment with more of the Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Whsiper White Cardstock and cut it with one of the Stitched Nested Label Dies. I used a scrap of more of the Golden Honey Special DSP (black and gold stripe) to cut the little gold stripe that I adhered to my card panel prior to adding the sentiment die cut with dimensionals. I love how the gold looks layered under it! Finally I added 3 gold glitter enamel dots and a scrap of Black and Gold Twine to finish off the outside of my card.
Here's a look at the inside of my card. I stamped the sentiment onto a stitched rectangle Whisper White panel and adhered it to the middle of the inside. I stamped the honey bee onto a scrap of Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with my Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends as I did the other honey bees. I added some clear Wink of Stella to the center under the sentiment with Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, Tina















92B64A7D
ReplyDeleteForum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum