Hello and Happy Wednesday! Hope you've been having a super week so far! I'm back over with the Paper Craft Crew today with my take on a new fun sketch!
I decided to pull out an adorable little set from Unity Stamp Co. called "lucky dog".
I decided to keep this one super simple. This adorable little dog didn't need a thing but stamping in Black on White Cardstock. How simple is that?? I used Hero Arts Black ink and stamped him on Neenah Crest Solar White 110# cardstock. I used some Stampin' Up layering circle framelits to cut out the circle as well as the scallop circle in Basic Black. Although I loved the sentiments in the set, I wanted a more narrow sentiment because it needed to fit on the thin banner. I pulled out a sentiment from a retired Our Craft Lounge stamp set called "Pat the Dog" and stamped in Hero Arts Black Ink onto a small strip of Neenah Crest Solar White Cardstock.. My background was Basic Gray Cardstock that was embossed with a Darice Embossing Folder called Paw Prints. I added some splashes of Fun Stamper's Journey Silver Silk but to tell you the truth you can hardly see it on the gray cardstock. I After layering the circles on the embossed gray background, I added the banner with a thin piece of foam tape, I finished it off by adding the little red heart that I had punched two tiny holes in so I could run some hemp thread through it to tie in the front. That's it for this one! It was super simple but as a dog lover, I love it!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, Tina

0E4F6096A8
ReplyDeletehacker bulma
hacker bul
tütün dünyası
-
-
8B4F3491
ReplyDeletependik rus esçort
kartal yabancı esçort
akhisar esçort
esçort bayan batman
esçort adana
bitez esçort
canik esçort
esçort kayseri
esçort bayan bolu
AC9B30AC
ReplyDeleteForum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum
Forum